Discover Hormone Imbalances and Take Control of Your Health with Tulum Wellness Spa's At-Home Hormone Kit
You know that feeling of just feeling off? Maybe it is accompanied by symptoms such as weight gain, irregular bowel movements, anxiety, thinning hair, acne, or even extreme fatigue. It could feel very isolating not knowing where to start when seeking a healthcare professional. We know first hand how difficult this can be because we have personally experienced it! When we set out on our journey to open Tulum Wellness we knew we wanted to take care of the whole person. Treating someone from the inside out is extremely important to create a personalized treatment plan. We are thrilled to announce we will now be offering wellness programs focusing on hormone optimization, hair restoration, and weightloss.
Why should you test your hormones?
Because hormones affect so many bodily systems, hormonal imbalances can result in a wide range of symptoms and lead to disease. We suggest testing your hormones if you have any of the symptoms listed above. Our providers will assess your results and put you on a treatment program and on the path to feeling like the best version of yourself.
More information on our Wellness program in an interview with our owners:
- We heard Tulum Wellness now offers functional wellness! Can you tell us a little about your focus? At Tulum Wellness we set out to care for our guests from the inside out! While we have amazing services taking care of the body from the outside, we also think it’s extremely important to have a personalized care approach to wellness for anyone who wants to look, feel, or live a happier and healthier life. Our main focus is hormone optimization, hair restoration, and weightloss.
- Who are your practitioners? For female hormone optimization, our practitioner is Dr. Tracy Neal. She is a board-certified anesthesiologist who completed a fellowship in anti-aging, regenerative and functional with the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M). She practices an integrative healthcare approach that focuses on rebalancing the biochemistry of each individual patient. Her primary areas of concern are thyroid, hormones and adrenal glands (stress management). Her practice involves bioidentical hormone and thyroid replacement, along with pharmaceutical grade supplements to optimize patient health and well-being.
Our male patients will consult with Dr. Harris. He is a board-certified internal medicine physician and pharmacist. He attended the University of Texas at Austin for pharmacy school and then pursued medical education at the McGovern School of Medicine in Houston. His passion is to help all people be proactive regarding their health, especially with hormone and metabolic health. Dr. Harris is an avid reader, weight lifter, and video game enthusiast.
- What are symptoms to take notice of and seek a functional wellness practitioner? As we age, especially in our 30s and early 40s before menopause, we may notice changes in our body. Along with proper exercise and nutrition, testing your hormones and creating a personalized plan with one of our providers is essential to aging gracefully. A few symptoms you might experience if your hormones are imbalanced are weight gain, fatigue, muscle aches, increased heart rate, acne on your jawline, bloating, thinning hair, brain fog and digestion discomfort.
- What will be your approach in treating clients' symptoms? Our approach is to make it as simple as possible! It’s as easy as purchasing the kits from Tulum Wellness in store or online, doing a blood and saliva sample at home, sending your samples in with a prepaid parcel, and scheduling your consultation with your provider to go over your results and treatment plan. You will have access to your own login and patient portal to communicate with your provider.
- How do clients learn about their results and next steps? All test kits have a specific identification number that is tied to the patient. Once the patients samples are received by the lab, all communication and results will be posted to the clients patient portal.
- How do you partner with clients and support them once their program begins? We are always here to support our clients if they have any questions! The best way for them to get answers to their wellness questions is to reach out to their providers directly via their patient online portal or by email.
- How many visits can clients expect to have during their program at Tulum? It is recommended to do follow up lab testing every 3-4 months to be sure you are on the right track with your treatment plan.
- Tell us one of your favorite parts of the functional wellness program at Tulum? As I mentioned above, we love these programs because of how simple they are! We all live crazy, on the go lives so being able to pick up a kit locally and test in the comfort of your own home makes for one less trip to the doctors office. Your consultation is also done virtually which is another favorite aspect of the wellness program.
- When are you beginning to offer appointments? We are now offering testing for hormone optimization, hair restoration, and weightloss. You can purchase your test kits in store or online.
Please give us a call or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.